Notifications
Clear all

i love phi

doubop
(@doubop)
Core Collaborators

here's my pdf. In this we can see how the fibonacci structure can appears and grow in the number lines. i didn't translate in english yet, but we can see how the structure grows in the number line.

some links to understand quickly the place of this sequence in our lifes…

the last one is a discovery that i do right now…i follow my intuition, and the flows of the suggestions from youtube, let see what we can learn (in those case i feel a kind of vibration than named curiosity) 

Topic starter Posted : 30/05/2020 2:08 am
Azra Wind
(@holycowherewego117)
Admin

aaaahhhh!!  NICE STUFF!!!  LOVE The pentagram one!  How the star rotates! Thank you Faicel!  I needed that!

GREAT videos!  Curious about the key's not in the sequence... 4, 6, 7 too.  any insight on how they integrate into the whole despite being 'inactive'?  --- this may be answered by the last video.  possibly because these are not symmetric medians (here mediants) between the two other points?

the Nautilus geometry is the shape of harmonics, can't wait to show you this!

Your work is genius Faicel!!!!  That's HUGE!  Excited to learn how it integrates! AWESOME work!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2020 11:36 am
doubop
(@doubop)
Core Collaborators

Thank's lot. ? ?, i am happy to share and more if it's useful . this stuff is also like seeds to let grow in our spirits. It's written in our environment, and that's lead me to think that this a centerpiece of the language of conscioussness. To answer to your question, i need to precise it, but got to tell you that the half step one step of musician, is in fact given also in the number line. Maybe because that 2 and 3 are the only the consecutive primes. So if you want to stay in N , you are forced to consider one as the half of two, without cutting the number (N is only integer). This tiny conditions is source of our half step which in fact is not a half part but the unity of the chromatic scale (chromatic scale is all 12 notes  from the root to the octave) . Maybe this speaks to you about your question.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2020 3:49 am